Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Nimboo, Lemon – Plant
- Reviews (0)
Nimboo is an evergreen plant that grows up to 11 feet tall. It has been grown well at outdoor but you can plant it in a container as well. It has an oval fruit that turns from green to yellow after ripping. It is widely used for its juice. Nimboo or lemon contains unique compounds that has antioxidants and anti-cancer properties. Lemon is rich in vitamin C and acts as a medicine for the immune and digestive system. It is good for skin and hair.
- A glass of hot water, lemon juice and honey in the morning purifies the liver
- Lemon juice, zest, and pulp is used in various food items and drinks
- Nimboo (lemon) is a natural preservative
- It is used in various Ayurvedic medicines
Instructions for planting:
- Choose 25% bigger container than the root ball of the plant
- Clay pot can be a good option rather than plastic as extra water evaporates
- Organic potting mix is the best choice to grow lemon plant
- It requires deep watering once in a week
- Well-drained soil is preferred for lemon but it can grow in any kind of soil
Instructions for care:
- Trimming of lemon tree is good to maintain height and shape of the lemon tree
- It requires full sunlight for good growth
- These are cold sensitive hence; it is advisable to plant near the south direction of the house
- It requires adequate space to grow and good drainage
There are no reviews yet.