Please read the below points to understand the expressions under each circumstance before you have a wonderful shopping experience.
While reading further, you may find several words which convey specific meaning:
- “Buyer” means the person who buys goods from the Seller
- “Seller” means LilPlants.com who sell gardening products
- “Goods” means the products offered by the seller for sale on the web site
- “List Price” means the prices listed on the website for goods by the Seller for sale or as revised from time to time
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and as amended from time to time
The use of this website, its services and tools are all governed by the below mentioned terms and conditions. If you make any transaction through this website, you shall undergo policies that are applicable to the website. If you transact with this website means you are contracting with LilPlants.com and you shall follow the duties with this company.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without LilPlants’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- You shall indemnify LilPlants.com and hold its officers, employees, directors, affiliates, business partners, agents and licensors innocent against any loss, damages, expenses, cost and liabilities incurred due to the negligence for the claim or demand from a third party for your use of the website or any person using your account on this website.
Please note that wherever is mentioned as “you” or “user” shall be considered as the member of the website who registers with LilPlants.com and provides his/her data using the computation systems. LilPlants allows its users to surf or make purchase from this website without registration process. The term “we”, “us”, “our” means the company or LilPlants.com (SellnShip Solutions Pvt. Ltd.).
By browsing and transacting this website, you accept the current terms and conditions which may change from time to time. LilPlants.com may suspend the operation of this website for some time being for maintenance work in order to update content or for any other reason.
- The seller (LilPlants.com) will not be responsible for any damage, the direct loss suffered by the buyer due to any negligence, breach of contract or excessive pricing of the goods.
- The seller is not responsible for any economic loss, loss of profit or any indirect third party loss suffered by the buyer caused due to any reason such as negligence, failure to meet any estimated delivery date, misrepresentation or breach of contract.
- All offers for goods purchased by buyers shall be treated as offers listed under the clauses given in Terms & Conditions (T&C). The seller may choose not to accept or cancel a particular order without giving any particular reason.
- Placing an order on LilPlants.com will be treated as an evidence for acceptance of T&C on LilPlants.com
- Any changes mentioned in T&C will be considered inapplicable unless the seller agrees on the same in writing
We try to post things accurately including the product description. However, we cannot warrant that the product description or other content posted on this website is accurate, reliable, complete, current or perfect. If a product mentioned on the website is not as per the given description, you shall return it back to us in unused condition.
There may be typo error on the pricing or description on the website. In this case, LilPlants.com holds the right to rectify changes and update the right price or detail. Also, LilPlants.com holds the right to cancel the order and refund money back to its customer if the product is collected from you with 10-15 business days. The mode of refund will be same as per how you place the order.
As per the license, the goods that are to be delivered should resemble to the description mentioned by the seller on the website or the buyer has to give approval for any change.
Price, Payment and Delivery
- Pricing of the goods shall be specified similar as given in seller’s current list price on the website inclusive of all applicable taxes and will be delivered to the address registered by the user on the website within 72 hours from the time of the orders that are successfully placed (subject to availability).
- Full payment of cash on delivery option shall be applicable for home delivery orders only
- The seller may decline sending any orders if the customer is found suspended for any reason
- The seller reserves the right to change and make correct pricing of goods if any error persists in the description of goods or pricing in the website catalogue
If the products are delayed or failed for any reason from the events or circumstances which are outside its reasonable control, neither of the parties will be held responsible for it (controls shall also include strikes, act of god, lock outs, accidents, breakdown of plant/machinery/shortage/unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and war). In such case, the party is entitled for the extension on delivery.
Risk of loss
All the items are checked and shipped from our warehouse. We have a separate shipment contract and if any damage persists while receiving the product or risk of loss, the title for such products pass to you by the carrier for delivery of products.
Mandatory declaration – Seeds & Nutrients
By providing your personal information, you hereby admit that you are fine for all the purchased products being shipped to your given address. The products will be resold, bartered or sold in any way for profit or anti-national use. With this, you declare that all the products are to be treated with utmost respect and caution with not illegal activity being taken on.
If you find your work has been copied constituting copyright infringement, you can write to us at [email protected]
We ensure to keep your information protected and understand that your personal information that you have shared with us are very important assets. If you object to share your personal information being transferred or used as per the Information Technology Act, 2000, you shall not be using this website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall only be governed by the law of India and any legal disputes/discrepancies will be heard or preceded in the jurisdiction of the Indian courts at Chandigarh/Mohali only.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below
If you have a question or complaint, please write to us at [email protected] or call us on +91-896-881-8888 from Monday to Saturday between 10:00 am to 06:00 pm (during national holidays our offices may remain shut). We will take this to our grievance officer on immediate notice. LilPlants.com reserves all other rights
Hazardous Garden Chemical Disclaimer
LilPlants.com uses a wide range of chemicals for its gardening products such as fertilizers, pesticides, weed killer and insecticide that contain harmful chemicals and shall be disposed of in a correct manner. We strictly put this to your notice that these chemicals should not be used for food, feed, oil or any other personal, experimental purposes which otherwise may introduce hazardous elements in environment or water supply.
Please do not pour these hazardous chemicals in sewage drains or sinks and do not dispose them normally. Instead please take them to your local recycling center so they can dispose them in an appropriate manner.
LilPlants.com does not take any responsibility if the containers or the chemical contents are put in other uses that could harm individual or people. You can also take steps to avoid chemical fertilizers and other matters to improvise your garden. Best alternative is to use organic matters that support the natural ecosystem and does not contain chemicals to disturb the nature. You can use waste organic materials such as food waste, dry leaves as mulch and wood to support the Green Earth.
Once again, we are not responsible for any accident that may cause health injuries to humans or other living being due to inappropriate handling, misusing other than using in garden or disposing the containers anywhere that could contaminate the environment or water supply.