Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Adenium ( Grown through seeds, Mix Color ) – Plant
- Reviews (0)
Adenium desert rose is an extremely beautiful plant. Adenium (The desert rose), an odd looking plant with beautiful blooms. A natural beauty to enjoy in your garden. These bushes have thick stems and fleshy branches. These plants commonly grow outdoors, however, when they are young, they can be seen within an indoor area. Adenium desert rose is commonly known by its deep red flowers and a succulent stem. It is frequently referred to as adenium obesum, the plant which growth mainly depends on pruning and variety. The sap of the plant is poisonous and should not come into contact with pets and children so be very careful with it.
Instructions for planting:
- It can be easily grown from adenium seeds.
- When planting seeds, start with fresh seeds, they have higher germination rate.
- Place fresh seeds in a 1:1 growing medium of peat moss and perlite.
- Push the seeds you have into the soil and cover with soil.
- Water every other day until seedlings appear.
- Fresh seed germinate in a week.
- After one month seedlings are large enough to plant in a container.
- Choose only terracotta or clay containers.
- Add stones to the pot’s bottom to ensure comparatively better drainage.
Instructions for care:
- Adeniums can’t survive cold temperatures, container grown plants move easily when weather changes.
- These plants require much sunlight for proper development.
- When the soil feels dry, water. In winter season, watering every 2-3 weeks should be fine.
- Daily watering is essential only during hot summer days.
- In winter the plant can freeze, even if it is placed in a greenhouse.
- It is essential to keep the plant free of dead plant debris and place it in the area with plenty of moving air.
There are no reviews yet.