Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Bougainvillea Dwarf (Pink) Plant
- Reviews (0)
Bougainvillea glabra is a climbing shrub which is evergreen and contain thorny stem. It produces flowers which are surrounded by leaves which are like paper. Flowers are tiny and usually grow in clusters. Dwarf form of Bougainvillea plants have slow growth rate. These are evergreen shrubs that are beautiful and contain colourful bracts. The plant is small and produces small flowers. This plant is well suitable for landscapes and patio containers. It is of the shape of natural bonsai and leaves are smaller as compared to other species of Bougainvillea. They did not require the pruning and is a great plant to have in house or garden. They vary in colos and is available in three different colors.
- It can be grown in pot as well as ground.
- It can be grown in the temperature range of 60-100 degree Fahrenheit.
- This plant needs rich soil that is acidic with pH value between 5.5-6.
- Dig a hole nearly as deep as plant’s root ball.
- Add fertilizers having high phosphate content which can help to promote root growth and helps in blooming of the flower.
- Then take the bougainvillea plant and tickle its roots and wet the roots and plant it in the pot or ground.
Instruction for planting:
Instruction for care: