Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Bougainvillea Dwarf (Pink) Plant
- Reviews (0)
Bougainvillea glabra is a climbing shrub which is evergreen and contain thorny stem. It produces flowers which are surrounded by leaves which are like paper. Flowers are tiny and usually grow in clusters. Dwarf form of Bougainvillea plants have slow growth rate. These are evergreen shrubs that are beautiful and contain colourful bracts. The plant is small and produces small flowers. This plant is well suitable for landscapes and patio containers. It is of the shape of natural bonsai and leaves are smaller as compared to other species of Bougainvillea. They did not require the pruning and is a great plant to have in house or garden. They vary in colos and is available in three different colors.
Instruction for planting:
- It can be grown in pot as well as ground.
- It can be grown in the temperature range of 60-100 degree Fahrenheit.
- This plant needs rich soil that is acidic with pH value between 5.5-6.
- Dig a hole nearly as deep as plant’s root ball.
- Add fertilizers having high phosphate content which can help to promote root growth and helps in blooming of the flower.
- Then take the bougainvillea plant and tickle its roots and wet the roots and plant it in the pot or ground.
Instruction for care:
- It needs at least 6 hours of full sunlight.
- Do not overwater and do not water less. Let 2-3 inches dry before watering the plant.
- Put the plant indoors in winter season because it can’t survive the harsh weather.
- Well trained potting mixture should be provided with good amount of perlite.
- Excess fertilizers should be avoided.
- Fertilizers should be provided once in a month in spring and summer season.
- Do not cover seeds with large amount of soil. Soil which is needed for germination should be laid on the seeds at the time of planting.