Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Kunda, Downy Jasmine – Plant
- Reviews (0)
In Indian Mythology stories, kunda means whiteness. Kunda Flower is commonly known as downy jasmine. They are used in worship and are an essential part of the marriage ceremony. Many sweet smelling plants are called jasmine, though they belong to the entirely different plant families. But kinda or Downy jasmine has no real fragrance.When it is in full bloom it looks very beautiful. It symbolizes laughter.
- When you plant downy jasmine or kunda, add top soil or organic peat moss to the hole.You can also add composted cow manure to the mix to enrich the ground.
- They can grow in variety of soils, and though they bloom in full sun.
- They can do well in partial shade and will even tolerate heavy shade.
Instructions For Planting
- Give it a hard pruning in spring preferably, late march to early april.
- Water them regularly, They need moderately drought – tolerant. But regular irrigation keep it at its best.
- Fertilize them thrice a year and use a good granular fertilizer.
Instructions For Care