Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum – Plant
- Reviews (0)
The peace lily is easy to grow and the most popular house plant which blossoms throughout the year. It eliminates toxins such as carbon monoxide, benzene, trichloroethane, etc. and keeps indoor air clean. It requires right light conditions to bloom flowers. It has dark green, lance shaped, glossy leaves and grows around 6 inches tall.
- Instructions for planting:
- It requires refreshed soil. Hence; repotting annually during every spring helps to bloom
- They flourish in higher humidity. Reduce watering in winter but never let them dry. Keep it lightly moist throughout the year
- Instructions for care:
- These are shade loving plants and prefer light to moderate
- It requires fertile soil with plenty of organic materials
There are no reviews yet.