Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Rose ( Yellow ) – Plant
- Reviews (0)
Who says nature doesn’t speak? I believe nature not only speaks but also helps us in expressing our feelings. Let’s take an example of yellow roses. They signify joy, the bond of friendship and the taste of success and pride.There are so many other yellow flowers around us but yellow rose has its own charm.In spring, yellow rose shine like a sun which signifies that winters are on its way and in the meantime, you can dream about the sunny and warm days with some happy yellow roses.
Instructions For Planting
- Yellow rose needs a good supply of water. Dig a hole as deep as the plant’s root ball and fill it with water.
- Before placing the rose in a planting hole, add a small handful of bone meal to give it a good and healthy start.
- Carefully remove the rose from the pot and place in the hole. Don’t forget to shovel the extra soil around the new plant.
- Remember that the crown or bud union should be about 1 inch under the soil.
Instructions For Care
- They should be watered regularly especially in summers. During monsoon, water the plant during the days when there is no rain or less rain.
- Do not wet leaves of the plant as they may cause infection.
- To make a good growth of yellow roses use natural fertilizers and compost for enhancing the growth of the plant.
- Try to avoid using chemical based medicines as they can affect environment badly.
- Use environment friendly compost like vegetable waste, kitchen waste, cow dung, etc.