Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Aloe Vera Plant
- Reviews (0)
Aloe Vera is one of the oldest plant which have been planted by people for thousands of years. It is the most used medicinal plant and very easy to grow. It is in the category of succulent like cacti and do the best in dry areas. It has thick green leaves which are filled with inside gel. Aloe Vera cannot tolerate standing water hence; it requires good drainage.
- Aloe Vera leaf extract (gel) can be used for remedy on rashes, skin irritations, and burns
- It moisturizes scalp, skin and hair
- It helps to treat constipation, improves digestion, boosts immune system, offers antioxidants and reduces inflammation.
Instructions for planting:
- Use wide container with well-drained soil and drainage holes
- Put in sunlight for at least for 8-10 hours
- It grows well in warm environment
Instructions for care:
- It doesn’t need extra care
- It needs a bit sulfur soil
- It doesn’t need too much water
- It produces offsets which can be used to produce entire new plant
There are no reviews yet.