Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Citronella, Odomas – Plant
- Reviews (0)
Citronella or Odomas plant is well-known for its citrusy scent and mosquito repellent properties. It contains a common ingredient called citronella which is used as an insect repellent. It acts as a repellent when leaves are crushed and applied on the skin. Its smell helps to repel mosquitoes. It comes under foliage species and grows up to 2-3 feet high. Citronella or Odomas plant’s lacy shape leaves and fragrance makes it perfect for decorative flower arrangements. It produces beautiful pinkish blooms in summer.
Instructions for planting:
- Spring is the ideal time to plant it
- Place it when the soil is warm
- Moderately rich, moist soil that drains well is ideal for planting Citronella, Odomas but it can grow in other soils as well
- It requires enough light
Instructions for care:
- It requires pruning to grow well and healthy
- It requires adequate water as once in a day
- Occasional fertilizers will help it to grow well
There are no reviews yet.