Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Parijat, Parijatak, Harshringar – Plant
- Reviews (0)
Parijat is also called a ‘Kalp Vriksha’ due to its heavenly fragrance prominent only during nights. The flowers of Parijat are beautiful with bright orange stem and orange center connected to a white flower. It is available in a bunch of 2-7 flowers. Parijat blossoms at night and turn to yellow in the morning. Almost all flowers are plucked directly from a plant and offered to God except Parijat. It is the only flower which can be picked from a ground and offered to God. It grows 4-13 feet long.
- It is also used while making various face packs. It offers glowing skin and considered as a true remedy for various skin ailments
- The orange stem of the flower is ideally used in dyeing silk or cotton cloths
- Parijat is also used in perfume manufacturing
Instructions for planting:
- It grows well in sandy soil
- It requires at least 6 hours of full sunlight
- It cannot tolerate high-salty environments
Instructions for care:
- It requires regular watering with well-drained soil
- Trim dead branches and flowers regularly
- Use good quality fertilizer for outdoor Parijat once in a month