Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Krishna Tulsi, Tulsi ( Black ) – Plant
- Reviews (0)
Tulsi is considered as the “Queen of Herbs”. It is known as the holiest herb from India due to various medicinal uses. It is not only found in temples but also cultivated in almost all Indian households and gardens. It has environmental benefits as well. It produces oxygen at night as well and keeps home pure throughout the year.
It is available in 100 different variants but the most common are Rama & Krishna. Krishna tulsi (also called as Shyam Tulsi) has dark purple or dark pinkish leaves and stem. Both the types have similar benefits.
- Tulsi leaf extracts are commonly used to cure ailments such as cold, cough, headache, fever, etc.
- It gives oxygen for 20 hours and ozone for 4 hours which eliminates effects of harmful gases
- Tulsi leaves are used as anti-stress agents
- It is used as a natural remedy for hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue, unbalanced blood sugar and anxiety
- It defends against diabetes
Instructions for planting:
- Place tulsi seeds in the soil and cover them with the 1/4th layer of soil of compost.
- Spray water on them and place where they will get morning sun rays
- Keep the soil moist
- Sprouting will take 1-2 weeks
- When it has grown two to three sets of true leaves, transplant it carefully at outdoor or in an individual pot without disturbing roots.
Instructions for care:
- Tulsi plant grows well in fertile soil
- Keep good drainage
- It requires at least 4-5 hours of the sun
- It grows in sunny as well as in partial shades
- Reduce watering in winter and avoid watering in rain
There are no reviews yet.