Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Tangled Heart Plant
- Reviews (0)
The Tangled Heart Plant, also known as the Pillow Plant or Swedish Ivy, is indeed an adorable hanging indoor houseplant. It features green leaves with slightly visible purple lines across them, which become more pronounced when the plant is exposed to direct sunlight. One of the advantages of this plant is that its roots grow shallow, allowing it to be planted in small containers. When it comes to watering, it is recommended to water the Tangled Heart Plant three to four times a week. However, it’s important to ensure that the soil remains moist but not overly soggy, as overwatering can lead to yellowing and dropping of leaves.
To maintain a fresh look and remove accumulated dust, misting the leaves occasionally is beneficial. This practice helps to keep the plant clean and prevent the pores on the leaves from becoming clogged.
- Indoor-semi shade plant, watering once in 5 days.
- Great for gifting, tabletop Plants, terrariums & fairy gardens.
- Best succulent with beautiful texture, hardy plant & low maintenance.
- Grows pretty fast when you use loam soil.
Instructions for caring for and planting Tangled Heart Plant:
- Choose a shallow container with drainage holes.
- Use well-draining potting soil.
- Gently plant the Tangled Heart Plant, spreading the roots evenly.
- Water thoroughly and let the top inch of soil dry out before watering again.
- Place in bright, indirect sunlight, avoiding direct sunlight.
- Maintain temperatures between 60-75°F (15-24°C) and moderate to high humidity.
- Trim leggy stems and remove yellow or dead leaves.
- Fertilize with a half-diluted balanced liquid fertilizer once a month during active growth (May to August).