Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Pomegranate, Annar, Anar – Plant
- Reviews (0)
Enjoy the delicious and nutritious watery, red arils of Pomegranate by growing easily at your home.
Pomegranate is a subtropical fruit plant in the Punicaceae family. Their multiple stems arch gracefully in a weeping habit. The leaves are opposite or sub opposite, glossy, narrow oblong, entire and the dramatic blossoms are trumpet-shaped with orange-red ruffled petals.
- The plant can be used for the ornamental purpose
- Fruit contains Fiber, Protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Folate, Potassium
Instructions for planting:
- Grow Pomegranate plant in a place with full sun as it needs full sun to grow and produce fruits.
- Water the plant deeply about once a week and more often during the summer months.
- Fertilize the plant with organic fertilizer 2-3 times a year.
- Prune out any crossing branches or shoots to three to five per branch after the tree, s first year.
- Prune out any dead or damaged branches in the late winter.
Instructions for care:
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when topsoil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.