Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Rose (Red) Plant
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
A rose is perennial flowering plant belongs to the family of Rosaceae. It flowers freely with continuity. A beautiful red rose with a delightful and sweet fragrance is available in hundreds of species including modern hybrid roses. Red rose is used as an ornate in public as well household gardens due to its attractive color. It is beneficial for health especially, petals contain high antioxidant property.
- Perfect for containers and pots
- Perfect for hedging
- Easy to grow
Instructions for planting:
- Dig much bigger hole than you expect before planting your rose
- Give plenty of organic soil while planting
Instructions for care:
- Gently water your red roses
- Soak the earth around them
- Give 5-6 hours full sun per day
- Red roses love water so, do not make their roots dry
- Remove dead leaves and canes to prevent pests
- Avoid watering at noon