Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Rose (Maroon) Plant
- Reviews (0)
Maroon Rose, the most beautiful looking plant is a perennial flowering plant of the genus Rosa, in the family Rosaceae. Widely grown for their beauty and fragrance, this alluring maroon flower is the native of Asia, Europe, North America and Africa. This Maroon Rose is highly disease resistant and has very low maintenance cost.The flowers of this plant vary in size and shape and are usually large and showy. This variety of Rose blooms typically 1 1/2″ – 2″ in diameter and has a beautiful maroon color. Roses have attained cultural significance in many societies.
Instructions for Planting
- Maroon rose needs a good supply of water. Dig a hole as deep as the plant’s root ball and fill it with water.
- Before placing the rose in a planting hole, add a small handful of bone meal to give it a good and healthy start.
- Carefully remove the rose from the pot and place in the hole. Don’t forget to shovel the extra soil around the new plant.
- The crown or bud union of the Rose Plant should be about 1 inch under the soil.
- Maroon Roses thrive best in direct sunlight. Ensure that your plant receives a minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight.
- Maroon Roses should be planted away from other plants as their closeness with other plants will increase the competition for moisture and sunlight.
Instructions For Care
- Maroon Roses should be watered regularly especially in summers. During monsoon, water the plant during the days when there is no rain or less rain.
- Do not wet leaves of the plant as they may cause infection.
- To make a good growth of yellow roses use natural fertilizers and compost for enhancing the growth of the plant.
- Try to avoid using chemical based medicines as they can affect environment badly.
- Use environment-friendly compost like the vegetable waste, kitchen waste, cow dung, etc.