Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Raat Ki Rani, Raat Rani, Night Blooming Jasmine – Plant
- Reviews (0)
Raat Rani is the night blooming plant also known as night blooming jasmine. It is an evergreen flowering plant that grows in all climates. It is a heavenly fragrant plant with white tubular flowers. It is fast growing and energetic plant. It attracts bees, butterflies, and birds near around due to the sweet fragrance. It blossoms several times at the beginning of summer.
Instructions for planting:
- It is widely grown in subtropical regions
- It grows well in average to moist soil
- It prefers light and sandy soil
- It doesn’t need any great care in warm environment but requires a bit care in cold climate
- It can be grown in pot container with numerous drainage holes
- When roots grow, it needs to be shifted to a big container or house garden
- It requires at least 4-5 hours of direct sunlight to grow well
Instructions for care:
- Regular trimming helps to grow well
- Use organic soil around the roots
- Trim it in a fall or spring to control the height of the plant