Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Ornamental Orange (Green Leaves) Plant
- Reviews (0)
Ornamental Orange (Green Leaves) Plant is a perennial shrub having a woody stem. Dwarf varieties of the citrus tree are produced which are densely covered with oval, glossy green leaves. This shrub is actually a cross between a kumquat and a tangerine. The Plant is widely cultivated for its beauty and fragrance. The Ornamental Orange Plant also produce an orange colored citrus fruit just like standard orange trees. The Plant is native to Malaysia and Australia and requires a lot of direct sunlight to maintain its beauty and bright color.
Instructions for Planting
- The Plant requires direct sunlight. Place the plant outdoors in direct sunlight for at least seven hours in a day.
- Ornamental Orange Plant grows well in a mixture of potting soil, organic compost and perlite or vermiculite mixed in equal ratio.
- The tree should be watered only as much to moist the soil not wet. The top layer of soil should be allowed to dry before watering it again.
- The Plant prefers warmer temperatures ranging between 55-70 degrees Fahrenheit but it is capable to withstand temperature as low as 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ornamental Orange Plant should be fertilized with a slow-release formula specifically for acid loving plants.
Instructions for Care
- The tree should be pruned to remove the dead and diseased branches.
- The insect infestations should be treated chemically.
- Plenty of space should be provided for the tree to spread out and establish a healthy root system.