Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Money Plant Golden – Plant
- Reviews (0)
Money plant (golden) or Epipremnum aureum is a species that belongs to the family of Araceae and is a type of non flowering plant. This is natively grown in France, Moorea. It is houseplant which is mostly grown in temperate regions. It is grown in the regions of Nepal, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, etc. It is also known by the names of golden pothos, hunter’s robe, ivy arum or devil’s ivy because of the impossibility to kill. It is evergreen vine that grows up to 20m. It is one of the most popular indoor plant.
- It can be planted in a small size pot for indoor purpose.
- First grow a new money plant in water till root developed.
- Then transform it into soil.
- Temperature can be moderate.
Instructions for planting:
- It requires moderate humidity, bright but indirect sunlight
- Water once or twice in a week.
- Cut out dead branches periodically.
- Use fresh water.
- Excessive use of fertilizers should be avoided.
- Excessive water should be not be provided.
Instructions for care: