Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Jasminum sambac, Mogra, Arabian Jasmine – Plant
- Reviews (0)
Jasmine plants are well-known for their aromatic fragrance and beautiful glossy foliage. Some of the Jasminum sambac (Mogra) are shrubs with evergreen leaves and some of them are climber. It is mostly cultivated for its sweet and aromatic fragrance. It can be grown in containers for indoor or in the ground for outdoors.
Instructions for planting:
- It requires full sunlight at least for 6-8 hours but can tolerate partial shade as well
- It requires moist soil
- Water thoroughly until water drains off from drainage hole
- If you are planting Mogra in a pot then make sure pot contains good drainage with several holes
Instructions for care:
- Let dry the soil before watering
- Reduce watering frequency in the winter
- It grows well in warm locations