Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Rs 499.00 Rs 399.00
- Reviews (0)
Freesia Flowers are one of the most fragrant flowers. Freesia flowers are “zygomorphic” which just means that they grow along one side of the stem, in a single plane. This blooming beauty captures your heart and is a springtime favorite. The flowers come in a great variety of colors. Freesia is very popularly used in the perfume, scented oils and baths and other related industries.
Instructions for planting:
- Plant 5 to 6 corms close in a 5 inch pot.
- Soil should be light and should be drained well.
- Place the top of the corm, 1 inch below the soil.
- Plant Freesia in late summer or early fall for winter flowers.
- Bring Freesia bulbs inside in winters and keep them in a sunny window.
Instructions for care:
- Freesias are propagated by offsets of bulbs and seeds.
- Freesia plants need full sun and cool night temperatures.
- Keep the plants well watered while the leaves and flowers are developing.
- When the leaves begin to brown after the flowers have faded, the plants may be gradually dried off and the corms saved for the following year.