Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Damascus, Scented Rose – Plant
- Reviews (0)
Damascus, Scented Rose is one of the oldest members of the family of Rose. They are famous for distinctive and strong fragrance. It is known for double flower and typically found in pink to moderate red or white in color. These flowers are relatively small in the size and often grow in groups. These are typically harvested due to its fragrance and huge demand in the rose oil making for the perfume industry. The petals of Damascus, Scented Rose are directly used to flavor food sometimes or to make tea. These petals are safe to consume with food.
Instructions for planting:
- Plant is as soon as possible after receiving the package
- Do not let the roots to dry out
- Dig a hole at least 6 inches deeper and mix some fertilizer while planting it.
- Add little water and keep soil moist
Instructions for care:
- It requires regular water
- Trimming is essential to remove non-negotiable growth
- Early spring is the ideal time to trim
- It needs plentiful source of nutrients
- It requires mild temperature
- It flourishes well at foot hills