Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Crassula Ovata, Jade Plant ( Small ) – Plant
- Reviews (0)
Jade plants are easy to grow indoor plants with thick woody stem and oval shaped leaves. It has a miniature tree appearance and lives long with the height of around three feet. It is considered as a good sign of prosperity and luck. It is very easy to look after with smooth and glossy leaves. It can be trimmed and trained for a great bonsai plant. Most of the time it is found in restaurants, shops, and malls due to its ability of survival under artificial light.
Instructions for planting:
- It is planted in sturdy container with all-purpose soil blend
- It can be survived in the same container for years if not overwatered
- It requires bright light but even survive well without direct sunlight
- It is easy to trim and can look like miniature tree
Instructions for care:
- It grows well at room temperature
- It grows well with 4 hours of sunlight
- While watering, avoid splashing on leaves
- While repotting, let the soil dry first and then move