Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Crassula Campfire – Plant
- Reviews (0)
Crassula Campfire is easy to grow succulent plant. It has fleshy leaves that turned from light green to bright red if not over-watered. It grows up to 6 inches tall and 3 feet wide that forms a mat. Crassula Campfire is ideal for containers and rock gardens. In summer, it blooms a cluster of white flowers. It is used for ornamental purpose in the gardens. It is considered as house or garden plant but in the warm region, it can grow as a shrub.
Instructions for planting:
- Use dry soil before repotting then gently remove it from existing container
- Remove dead or rotted roots while repotting
- It requires full sun to partial shade
- Bright light helps to grow in vibrant colors
- It requires well-drained soil
Instructions for care:
- Never left it with too dry or too wet
- Keep soil moderately moist
- Use light fertilizers