Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Clitoria Tarnatea, Gokarna (Blue) Plant
Rs 399.00 Rs 249.00
- Reviews (0)
Clitoria ternatea is a beautiful blue plant species that belongs to the Fabaceae family. Clitoria ternatea is a herbaceous plant which was traditionally used to promote neurological health. The wonderful plant bears quite large and beautiful flowers with shades of vivid cobalt blue with a white throat and light yellow markings. The flowers of the plant are presented upside down. The plant is native to tropical equatorial Asia. This Ornamental Plant requires a little care when cultivated. Blue Clitoria flowers are used as a natural dye or food color.
- The seeds of the Clitoria Plant should be nicked and soaked in water at room temperature, overnight before Planting.
- The plants should be sown in the garden area with proper spacing of 3-4 inches in between two plants.
- The flower should be pruned regularly to induce bushiness.
- The plant should not be over-watered.
Instructions for Planting
- The Plant prefers to grow in Full Sunlight but can tolerate a little shade.
- The plant is drought tolerant but it should be watered regularly for best results.
- A check should be kept on the plant for pests and diseases.
Instructions for care