- You cannot add "Oregano - Plant" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Note: The images are for reference purpose only.
Planter is not included.
Areca Palm – Plant
- Reviews (0)
Areca palms contain gorgeous long, feathery leave that requires a lot of attention and care. These plants grow around eight to ten inches in a year and can reach a maximum height of 25 to 30 feet at an outdoor. Areca palms can grow to 6 feet in the indoor environment. It rewards tropical feel around your household. Areca palm is also called as ‘butterfly palm’ and originated from east Africa and Pacific Asia. Its fruit is called areca nut and chewed often with a betel leaf.
- One of the most air purifying plant
- One of the easiest palm to grow in an indoor environment
Instructions for planting:
- It is an adaptable plant
- Repotting required once in every 2-3 years
- It requires soil type that drains well
Instructions for care:
- It requires a lot of light but not a direct sunlight
- The growth slows down if enough light is not available
- It doesn’t require much water
- It requires good drainage because over water may cause harm
- It requires warm temperature